On Special until sold out
Many users are now using our new PoUSB12 as a direct replacement for the now obsolete 4D systems Micro-USB product.
It is not 100% pin compatible, but when you compare only supply, TXD and RXD pins they are compatible. Suspend, /suspend and reset pins are normally not used. Measurements of both products are the same.
The PoUSB 12 is a USB 2.0 (12Mbs maximum speed) to RS-232 bridge converter which is simple, cost effective, very small and easy to use. It uses a USB-B type connector to connect to your PC and is based on the CP2102 Bridge from Silicon Labs. The PoUSB 12 provides the user with multi baud rate serial data and access to USB control signals in a convenient 8 pin 2,54 mm (0.1\\\") pitch package.
- USB 2.0 compliant (12Mbps maximum speed).
- Suspend supported.
- Xon/Xoff handshaking supported (300bps to 1Mbps).
- UART supports 5-8 bit data, 1-2 Stop bits, odd/even and no parity.
- Integrated EEPROM for Vendor ID, product ID, serial and release number.
- On-chip 3.3V regulator available with power on reset circuit.
- Self powered or USB powered.
- TX and RX signal levels are between 0V and 3.3V (5V tolerant).
- Temperature range: -40 to +85 °C.
- Small size: 17mm x 12mm x 15mm.
- Virtual COM port drivers for Windows, Linux and MACOS.
- Can be used as ICP programmer for LPC2000 microcontrolers
- Windows 2000 drivers (27.5.2010)
- Linux driver (24.6.2008)
- Mac driver (28.5.2010)
- Windows drivers (27.5.2010)
See Also 4D Systems USB-5V Kit. Can be used to add Micro-USB to many other projects.
See also Cable to suit.
If you need additional support on the above product, and you can't find thea information you need in the documentation, then please contact support at the address below:
This product is from: PoLabs
boris AT poscope.com
Mr. Boris Zalokar